Monday, April 12, 2010

What Is Your Mission Statement?

I was recently given an assignment to write down my personal values and a mission statement for myself. Here is what I came up with:

Personal Values

* Compassion
* Faith
* Love
* Optimism
* Selfless
* Self-expression
* Respect
* Loyal
* Driven
* Family-oriented

Mission Statement

To live a life of love, for nothing is bigger than love. I strive to live each day to the fullest with love, gratitude, hope, and faith. I shall never let negative thoughts or failures consume me and I will live without regrets. I am determined to have compassion for, and bring strength and hope to, those who are less fortunate.

What is YOUR mission statement?

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! I like yours. As a band, we pretty much posted ours on our first blog. I agree that it's important to have something that will serve as a constant reminder to how we are aiming to prioritize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks a lot! Your band's mission is definitely a great one. It's awesome to set a goal that is bigger than ourselves. Thanks for taking the time to read too. =]

    ReplyDelete